Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's Yer 2013 Giro d'Italia Racejunkie Win Free Stuff Contest Part Due!

Why?: It's Il Grande Giro, baby! Like you'd rather watch the Tour?

What: Answer the week's question right, yer name goes along with the other smartypants' into the Holy Once-Eroski Cap o' Destiny, I pick a name without peeking (I promise!), and you win! I e-mail you to find out where to send the prize, I don't pimp yer info to spammers--that's it!

The Rules: Yeah, yeah, the site's got legal stuff. If I screw up (by my low standards), I fix it, you kindly don't whine about it, you brownnose me about Euskaltel or Italy in general and you get even bitchener karma!

The Prizes: A dashing custom-embroidered racejunkie cycling cap from Walz caps! A wunk o' racejunkie stickers to show yer pride or shame! And, your fave rider gets an insult-free two weeks--no matter what disgusting shenanigans enliven the press!

Where: Enter here, and best of luck to all!

No comments: